IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good holidays with children., No internet connection.
Nothing Much
post Jul 13 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,171

I was slightly caught out when a neighbour asked to use the Norfolk cottage
with about 6 or 8 children of various ages. They would bed down wherever and in tents.
All sorts of fun things were planned.
I can say that I have always fancied her. Even though you are married I think that is allowed!

To cut a long ramble short, the kids mutinied, we don't want to come if there is no internet.....
The lady concerned, we are both about 30 years older than we once were knocked on the door and explained.
"But I am going, so do you fancy coming to your cottage?". Half an hour later we went off and had a great time
despite the freezing weather. Tea and cake huddled around a wind break by a Victorian beach hut at Wells.

Holidays with kids are much more fun without children.
PS. I am only posting this to avoid cleaning windows. It was too cold last week and too hot today.
ce
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
taxpayer
post Jul 16 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 582

What was that about?
I think the heat has got to you!!

:-)

+Quote Post
Nothing Much
post Jul 16 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Yes Taxpayer,and I have still got to convince my daughter that all was above board.
I've been a widower for over 4 years now and you have to try and get a grown up life again.
You feel a bit disinclined when you hit the 60s. I ache in almost every joint, but when you have a good time doing nice things with companions life ain't so bad. So yes, I thank you for the smile.
And I was hot on the trip back the cars temp went from 14 to 25 in 120 miles. At least someone reads my rubbish!
ce

+Quote Post
Nothing Much
post Jul 16 2013, 07:50 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Over excitement about Luther on TV. double post deleted

+Quote Post
motormad
post Jul 16 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 592

Grown up lifes are for dull people.
And you are not dull.
laugh.gif

--------------------
:p
Grammar: the difference between knowing your poop and knowing you're poop.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jul 16 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

What you've proved is that old adage 'youth is wasted on the young'. Good to know you still have lead in your pencil so to speak. Gives hope to us all!!

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Nothing Much
post Jul 17 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Thanks motormad and On the edge. Actually the post illustrates that other old adage.
Draft, review, and delete. I was quite surprised to get a reply. I had hoped it would have quietly faded to the bottom of the page.

It is a bit tricky finding a new start. A previous life was fairly glamorous but the number of folk who have passed on
keeps rising every year. In my time working, one guy was murdered by a serial killer of gays. The killer rang the police to let them know about a little dog that was alone. Another was fished out of the Thames.

Another old friend found a chap on the internet and moved in together. Everyone seemed happy with him. But the reality was that he was still showing off his willy. I couldn't face doing that even for a Yorkie Bar.

I have a youtube channel and was offered a chance to get round copywrite laws I had infringed. Accept adverts.
My choice seemed to be adult lesbian dating.I was tempted. But in the end I withdrew the offending item. Sony and Google were having a spat and I was totally in the wrong.
ce

+Quote Post
HJD
post Jul 17 2013, 08:27 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 322

QUOTE (Nothing Much @ Jul 17 2013, 01:08 PM) *
Another old friend found a chap on the internet and moved in together. Everyone seemed happy with him. But the reality was that he was still showing off his willy. I couldn't face doing that even for a Yorkie Bar.
ce

Brilliant 'NM' best laugh I have had today. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:49 PM