IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lib Dems expel former councillor who 'crossed line', the panel made its decisions by secret ballot.
Andy Capp
post Nov 13 2015, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 317

What a bunch of 'numpties'. Please people, don't vote these people into power in Newbury again!

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/news/news/16...cillor-who.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Nov 13 2015, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,212

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Nov 13 2015, 12:50 PM) *
What a bunch of 'numpties'. Please people, don't vote these people into power in Newbury again!

This just proves the power that the clique that runs Newbury holds over all the different local organisations!

They obviously had to make an example of RUP, just as they did Simon, to ensure this revealing information to the public is stopped.
These charades of implying that there is any difference in the local political parties needs to be stopped. They all belong to the same little club and their only purpose is to ensure Newbury is run for their own benefits! angry.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
HeatherW
post Nov 13 2015, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 988

I read this in the Newbury Weekly News and I just don't know what to think. If he did no wrong then he should challenge it in a court of law. People who are anti establishment will obviously go for the under dog.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Nov 13 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Nov 13 2015, 12:50 PM) *

Totally concur!

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Nov 13 2015, 01:28 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (HeatherW @ Nov 13 2015, 01:11 PM) *
I read this in the Newbury Weekly News and I just don't know what to think. If he did no wrong then he should challenge it in a court of law. People who are anti establishment will obviously go for the under dog.

I don't think RUP is squeaky clean, but I think the Lib Dems complaint process appears unjust. It also seems 'numpty' is more important the £50,000.00 of public money.

+Quote Post
HeatherW
post Nov 13 2015, 02:41 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 988

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Nov 13 2015, 01:28 PM) *
I don't think RUP is squeaky clean, but I think the Lib Dems complaint process appears unjust. It also seems 'numpty' is more important the £50,000.00 of public money.

Is anybody who steps into the political arena clean? Is any political organisation clean? People who step into the ring but expect to be punched.

+Quote Post
Mr Brown
post Nov 15 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,072

I'm really surprised that the in house argument resulted in disciplinary procedures. Numpty is my bosses favourite word; she's got to go!!

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Nov 15 2015, 09:48 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,212

QUOTE (Mr Brown @ Nov 15 2015, 08:44 PM) *
I'm really surprised that the in house argument resulted in disciplinary procedures. Numpty is my bosses favourite word; she's got to go!!

Dumpty was just the excuse, he had to go for informing the public of incompetence of councillors.......that's strictly against the ethos of our local authorities!
angry.gif

"Silence is golden" is the motto. What the taxpayer doesn't know they are unable to have any comeback! .rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 01:21 AM