Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New topics wanted
je suis Charlie
post Dec 13 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,530

As per the title really, I see people come on here and either become discouraged at the political threads or mumble something about lack of topics. So, here's your chance, cars, clothes W.A.M.T, W.C.M.U.T. IT, tradesmen, DIY, anything.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bonnie
post Sep 5 2020, 07:49 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 127

Yes,I was threatened with dire consequences if I tried to get onto the forum but heigh ho did nothing for a few days and back on today. Great fun catching up with all the latest posts biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Sep 5 2020, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (bonnie @ Sep 5 2020, 08:49 AM) *
Yes,I was threatened with dire consequences if I tried to get onto the forum but heigh ho did nothing for a few days and back on today. Great fun catching up with all the latest posts biggrin.gif

The "dire" consequences are being highlighted owing to the very right wing, neo-nazi, opinions that many contributors are now posting. Obviously certain web browsing companies are behaving in a responsible manner and flagging up the dangers of reading such propaganda, and steering you in the direction of something a little more innocuous.
I was going to say Sooty but apparently even he is coming under scrutiny. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 02:33 PM