GMR
post Aug 6 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (spartacus @ Aug 6 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Language Timothy..... laugh.gif

When I typed in arse the swear filter replaced with gobbledogook asterisks....

It seems to have come out all right this time. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 6 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

QUOTE (spartacus @ Aug 6 2009, 11:23 PM) *
It's done it again!

stick a question mark on the end and it gets through .....***?

(Well that didn't work either.....)

Maybe you are not doing it right.

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Aug 6 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

What a load of ******* bollocks! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 6 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Iommi @ Aug 6 2009, 11:51 PM) *
What a load of ******* bollocks! tongue.gif

Are we talking plural or singular... as in Hitler only had one?

+Quote Post
CBW137Y
post Aug 7 2009, 08:56 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 223

The whole Biggs thing pisses me off a little. It's about the powers that be, saving face. If you look at things in realistic terms, he's just a bit part actor in the bigger picture.

I understand that he played a part in something which had huge effects on people, BUT, when it comes down to it, how come people like my ex 'husband' are allowed to walk the planet scot-free? He used to beat the living sh1t out of me on average five days a week, sometimes with tools, yet I couldn't get him banged up. The poor girl who suffered at his hands after me, managed to get him taken to court. Thing is, he was let off with court costs, and had to pay her £50 compensation. Why? Cuz he was a "responsible single parent". My ***, he was!!! I cope with things better these days (11 years on), but will never really fully get over it. Don't know about the girl after me. His daughter will always have childhood memories tarnished by what she saw him do to me, and the girl after me, and the one after that probably too. Yet, he can do as he pleases.

Biggs was all about the Govt etc saving face.

Makes me a little cross.

Sorry - rant over.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Aug 7 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (GMR @ Aug 6 2009, 07:39 PM) *
Biggs is an old man who can do no harm to anybody and there has been a lot of talk whether he should have been let out. What did he do? He was a minor player in a train robbery and who escaped from prison. There would be no such debate however if he had abused a child, murdered somebody or just created horrific crimes; he'd bet let straight out into the community to continue his atrocities. The moral of that tail is; if you want to be released early from jail do something less serious like abusing or killing a child.

Totally agree GMR. What riled the 'system' is that he evaded justice and made the politicians and police look fools. So they wanted to make an example of him.

I'd prefer it if they made examples of current day paedophiles and murderers. Lock them away and throw away the key. Or take them to Combe Gibbet for a bit of instant justice.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE (CBW137Y @ Aug 7 2009, 09:56 AM) *
The whole Biggs thing pisses me off a little. It's about the powers that be, saving face. If you look at things in realistic terms, he's just a bit part actor in the bigger picture.

I understand that he played a part in something which had huge effects on people, BUT, when it comes down to it, how come people like my ex 'husband' are allowed to walk the planet scot-free? He used to beat the living sh1t out of me on average five days a week, sometimes with tools, yet I couldn't get him banged up. The poor girl who suffered at his hands after me, managed to get him taken to court. Thing is, he was let off with court costs, and had to pay her £50 compensation. Why? Cuz he was a "responsible single parent". My ***, he was!!! I cope with things better these days (11 years on), but will never really fully get over it. Don't know about the girl after me. His daughter will always have childhood memories tarnished by what she saw him do to me, and the girl after me, and the one after that probably too. Yet, he can do as he pleases.

Biggs was all about the Govt etc saving face.

Makes me a little cross.

Sorry - rant over.

No - you make good points. And I agree.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 7 2009, 09:59 AM) *
Totally agree GMR. What riled the 'system' is that he evaded justice and made the politicians and police look fools. So they wanted to make an example of him.

I'd prefer it if they made examples of current day paedophiles and murderers. Lock them away and throw away the key. Or take them to Combe Gibbet for a bit of instant justice.

Personally I prefer instant justice.

+Quote Post
Hugh Saskin
post Aug 7 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 37

Just seen film footage of this scumbag celebrating his 70th birthday. Get it right, the only reason he came back here was so that he could receive free medical treatment, paid for by - guess? , that's right - you and me. Nothing personal, but I hope he doesn't see 80 years and one month although I seem to recall a swindler in the Guinness scam (Saunders?)who got out of hokey because he was soooo sick but then staged a remarkable recovery. What a soft touch we are

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Aug 7 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

Good point Hugh Saskin, I think the law should be tough on ALL criminals, not just the ones the public don't like as much.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Aug 7 2009, 06:44 PM) *
Good point Hugh Saskin, I think the law should be tough on ALL criminals, not just the ones the public don't like as much.

If only that was the case.... then we wouldn't be having this debate.

+Quote Post
Hugh Saskin
post Aug 7 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Aug 7 2009, 07:52 PM) *
If only that was the case.... then we wouldn't be having this debate.

Yer man is a heap of sh1te, sorry - don't see there is any need for a debate as to whether we should have re-imported rubbish like this. As it is, he only served 15 moons for what he did.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hugh Saskin @ Aug 7 2009, 08:12 PM) *
Yer man is a heap of sh1te, sorry - don't see there is any need for a debate as to whether we should have re-imported rubbish like this. As it is, he only served 15 moons for what he did.

Not man, my man wink.gif

There was no debate as he wasn't imported/ deported or anything else; he came back on his own free will. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hugh Saskin
post Aug 7 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Aug 7 2009, 08:46 PM) *
Not man, my man wink.gif

There was no debate as he wasn't imported/ deported or anything else; he came back on his own free will. wink.gif

Yeah - he came back to ponce free medical care off us. Meanwhile the rest of us have to pay for our prescriptions - feck him and all like him

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hugh Saskin @ Aug 7 2009, 09:05 PM) *
Yeah - he came back to ponce free medical care off us. Meanwhile the rest of us have to pay for our prescriptions - feck him and all like him

I think if you are over a certain age you don't pay prescription charges... or TV licences. Give it a few years and you'll have the same privileges laugh.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Aug 11 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

Released from jail, and he's now he's recovered and is planning to write his memoirs. What a suprise. Now we can add another charge of perverting the course of justice to his rap sheet.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Aug 11 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Released from jail, and he's now he's recovered and is planning to write his memoirs. What a suprise. Now we can add another charge of perverting the course of justice to his rap sheet.

Isn't their a law that stops prisoners or ex-prisoners from profiting from their crimes; i.e. memoirs?

+Quote Post
JeffG
post Aug 11 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

QUOTE (Strafin @ Aug 11 2009, 05:53 PM) *

I thought he was dying and that's why he was released. Has he made a miraculous recovery, then?

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE (JeffG @ Aug 11 2009, 07:57 PM) *
I thought he was dying and that's why he was released. Has he made a miraculous recovery, then?

Yes, God showed favour on him wink.gif

+Quote Post
Hugh Saskin
post Aug 11 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Just as I predicted in an earlier post - and shame on those who even suggested this heap of shyte should be let out of the hoosegow and back into general circulation. Aren't there enough crims walking free already - God knows, enough people are always on here moaning about it?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:49 PM