Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Their back..
Phil_D11102
post Mar 19 2019, 09:28 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 846

I don't really understand how anyone can think they can just roll up and camp out in Victoria Park.

I do understand that the travelers prefer a nomadic lifestyle, but there are set sites where travelers can go to. The amount of money that will be spent cleaning up, policing, etc should come from fines by clamping vehicles for parking and camping in locations that is not zoned for such activities.

Yes, all holy **** would break out if this happens, but no one is really doing anything to prevent this from happening.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Berkshirelad
post Mar 20 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 271

QUOTE (Phil_D11102 @ Mar 19 2019, 09:28 AM) *
I don't really understand how anyone can think they can just roll up and camp out in Victoria Park.

I do understand that the travelers prefer a nomadic lifestyle, but there are set sites where travelers can go to. The amount of money that will be spent cleaning up, policing, etc should come from fines by clamping vehicles for parking and camping in locations that is not zoned for such activities.

Yes, all holy **** would break out if this happens, but no one is really doing anything to prevent this from happening.

I think you mean "They're back", not "Their back"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:33 PM