Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pussycat Dolls
Chesapeake
post Jul 27 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 205

My 15 yr old daughter has two tickets to see the Pussycat Dolls at Sandown Park in Esher this Wednesday but she is unable to go as I am unwell. Apparently this is the only chance to see the Pussycat Dolls perform live in the London area this summer. Is there anyone out there who would like these tickets as otherwise they will be wasted?

I know that this is not exactly "the done thing" to use this forum for this kind of thing but I do not know any other quick way to advertise this sort of thing. Sorry if anyone is offended. mellow.gif huh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 27 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

Ebay would probably be the best place to be my friend. I personaly wouldn't go as i am not fond of the, Pussycat Dolls.

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
Chesapeake
post Jul 27 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jul 27 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Ebay would probably be the best place to be my friend. I personaly wouldn't go as i am not fond of the, Pussycat Dolls.

Thanks for that but I don't know how to sell on ebay plus the tickets are for this Wednesday so not really much time for bidding then posting etc therefore would prefer for it to be local.

You DO surprise me that you're not fond of the Pussycat Dolls. I thought that maybe they would be just your thing. Not good for the street cred though I suppose. dry.gif rolleyes.gif

My daughter has been excited though at the number of views and your reply. Could be a new form of entertainment over the VERY long holidays! laugh.gif

Thanks GBR

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jul 27 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Hello,

I personally don't know where you can sell these in such a short amount of time. Is your daughter unwell too? If she's fine, surely she could manage to go on her own with a friend?

Best thing would probably just be word of mouth now... sorry I can't be much more help.

+Quote Post
user23
post Jul 27 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

Isn't 15 a little young to go and see a burlesque group?

+Quote Post
Chesapeake
post Jul 27 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

I didn't know that people used the term "burlesue" any more?

I personally feel that 15 is too young to travel well out of the area to see a pop concert without adult supervision. My daughter obviously feels differently and agrees with Andrea but I am afraid that my rules stand!

Seeing as there have been quite a few 'views' of this topic I think that there are a lot of people out there who would love to go and see such a "burlesque" act but are too shy to admit it and post something on this site to say so. If you are interested but embarrassed you could e-mail me from my profile page? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jul 27 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE (user23 @ Jul 27 2009, 01:26 PM) *
Isn't 15 a little young to go and see a burlesque group?

Maybe if your parents are completely overbearing and forbit their children to see them. To be honest, what pop group now-a-days isn't a bit sexy? At 15 you're able to make your own decisions about what you want to wear and what you want to be like. Maybe she just likes their music?

I can't stand people who try and shelter their children from anything remotely bad. By the time they're 18 and off doing their own thing, the real world would be a real shock.

It's the mothers decision and I for one don't think she's in the wrong at all.

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jul 27 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Chesapeake @ Jul 27 2009, 01:37 PM) *
I personally feel that 15 is too young to travel well out of the area to see a pop concert without adult supervision. My daughter obviously feels differently and agrees with Andrea but I am afraid that my rules stand!

Understandable. Esher is quite a way to go and would probably have a hard time getting a return train at such a late hour.

Do you have a friend who would take your daughter for a free show?

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 27 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (Chesapeake @ Jul 27 2009, 01:37 PM) *
I didn't know that people used the term "burlesue" any more?

Seeing as there have been quite a few 'views' of this topic I think that there are a lot of people out there who would love to go and see such a "burlesque" act but are too shy to admit it and post something on this site to say so. If you are interested but embarrassed you could e-mail me from my profile page? wink.gif

I agree with your sentiments Andrea, but at the end of the day it is up to individual mums and dads to decide about their children based on their maturity etc.

So I dont think we have any right to judge.

Hope this gets sorted and she gets to go though, maybe she knows some friends who are going and could tag along with them.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 27 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 27 2009, 01:44 PM) *
I agree with your sentiments Andrea, but at the end of the day it is up to individual mums and dads to decide about their children based on their maturity etc.

So I dont think we have any right to judge.

Hope this gets sorted and she gets to go though, maybe she knows some friends who are going and could tag along with them.

Hi Bill,

I agree with your sentiments; however, we do have a right to judge anybody if their behaviour infringes on other peoples liberty or we are concerned with peoples welfare.... However, this case is probably as you have said.

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 27 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

The Pussycat Dolls recording group are different to the Burlesque group who are currently performing in Las Vegas. Although I personally still think the recording group are a bit risque, they should not be confused with the the other main group of the PCD franchise.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 27 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #12

Guests

"Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me, Dontcha?" ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:38 AM