IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halal, why should we put up with this?, If fox hunting with dogs is outlawed, why not Halal?
The Hatter
post Oct 16 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #861

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,046

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 05:20 PM) *
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?

On the same basis, you must also be calling for the abolition of the BBC. A lot of highly paid people took advantage of their position and abused under aged girls as well as boys? They claim it's being cleaned up but as we are hearing it is institutionalised in the entertainment industry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 16 2018, 07:35 PM
Post #862

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 05:20 PM) *
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?

All we have is your prejudiced opinion. You’ve no evidence (because there is none) to back up your nonsense. I didn’t have you marked as in the same category as the other idiots on here.

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 17 2018, 07:26 AM
Post #863

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 16 2018, 08:35 PM) *
All we have is your prejudiced opinion. You’ve no evidence (because there is none) to back up your nonsense. I didn’t have you marked as in the same category as the other idiots on here.

Well maybe it's not everyone else that are idiots?

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 17 2018, 07:38 AM
Post #864

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Hatter @ Oct 16 2018, 07:01 PM) *
On the same basis, you must also be calling for the abolition of the BBC. A lot of highly paid people took advantage of their position and abused under aged girls as well as boys? They claim it's being cleaned up but as we are hearing it is institutionalised in the entertainment industry.

Slightly different but yes I guess so. However I would argue that the BBC is a proper company providing a service and that it has a reason to exist. Also people join the BBC to have a job, that they can leave and go elsewhere. That doesn't happen in a church. But yes in the main part I agree.

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Oct 17 2018, 06:52 PM
Post #865

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 17 2018, 08:26 AM) *

laugh.gif You think laugh.gif we've all been saying much the same for years.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Oct 17 2018, 07:05 PM
Post #866

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 16 2018, 08:35 PM) *

Only a fool would make such a statement. A blinkered one at that.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 17 2018, 07:17 PM
Post #867

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 08:05 PM) *
Only a fool would make such a statement. A blinkered one at that.

Go on then. Provide some evidence that something in Catholicism teachings/culture causes a small minority of priests to abuse children. Never mind cover ups. That’s after the event. I’m a Catholic by the way and don’t recall any teaching that child abuse is ok.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Oct 17 2018, 07:43 PM
Post #868

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 17 2018, 08:26 AM) *

The wallpaper roll that insists it is the right way up?

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Oct 17 2018, 07:58 PM
Post #869

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 08:43 PM) *
The wallpaper roll that insists it is the right way up?

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Which poses the question, "which way is up"? To say our head is at the top and feet at the bottom is as scientific as the suggestion that god is out there, but of course some will argue to eternity on both subjects.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Oct 17 2018, 08:12 PM
Post #870

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 17 2018, 08:17 PM) *
Go on then. Provide some evidence that something in Catholicism teachings/culture causes a small minority of priests to abuse children. Never mind cover ups. That’s after the event. I’m a Catholic by the way and don’t recall any teaching that child abuse is ok.

Strafin has already answered your question, with many links. However, for your entertainment,

Just because you didn't see it, does not mean it hasn't happened. That is an inverse what about.
The catholic church provides an umbrella under which the pervs are not subject to the scrutiny they should, and not just after the event! The same can be said for many other institutes, all subject to the same problems.

When dealing with such activity, given the sheer number of instances, the best result in neutering it is to go for the most prevalent group, which would have a high percentage of the offences being reduced.
Not catholic is it? Not BBC is it?

Guess.

Shhhh.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Oct 17 2018, 08:13 PM
Post #871

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Oct 17 2018, 08:58 PM) *
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Which poses the question, "which way is up"? To say our head is at the top and feet at the bottom is as scientific as the suggestion that god is out there, but of course some will argue to eternity on both subjects.

LOL, you Muppet! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 18 2018, 08:08 AM
Post #872

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 09:12 PM) *
Strafin has already answered your question, with many links. However, for your entertainment,

Just because you didn't see it, does not mean it hasn't happened. That is an inverse what about.
The catholic church provides an umbrella under which the pervs are not subject to the scrutiny they should, and not just after the event! The same can be said for many other institutes, all subject to the same problems.

When dealing with such activity, given the sheer number of instances, the best result in neutering it is to go for the most prevalent group, which would have a high percentage of the offences being reduced.

Guess.

Shhhh.....

Ooh Oooh! Hands up! I think I know...

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 18 2018, 08:13 AM
Post #873

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 17 2018, 08:17 PM) *

It's definitely culture not teaching, but as you are one you are obviously going to turn a blind eye to it - you are part of the problem!

Can you show me some evidence of two penguins walking thousands of miles across desserts to get on a big boat that already had millions of animals on it?

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 18 2018, 08:16 AM
Post #874

Advanced Member

Also numerous times you have said you are an atheist but now you say you're a catholic? That was a quick conversion!

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 18 2018, 10:00 AM
Post #875

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 09:12 PM) *

Guess.

Shhhh.....

There you go. Prejudice in plain view. The Catholic priest abuse dwarfs the issue with grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Ch...ases_by_country

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Oct 18 2018, 10:12 AM
Post #876

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 09:16 AM) *
Also numerous times you have said you are an atheist but now you say you're a catholic? That was a quick conversion!

HALLELUJAH !!!!! I feel a sermon coming on. Anyone else had a "road to damascus" moment while reading content on this forum?.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 18 2018, 11:03 AM
Post #877

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Oct 18 2018, 11:12 AM) *
HALLELUJAH !!!!! I feel a sermon coming on. Anyone else had a "road to damascus" moment while reading content on this forum?.

X2 literally created life once...

With my mum...

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Oct 18 2018, 11:44 AM
Post #878

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 12:03 PM) *
X2 literally created life once...

With my mum...

And very enjoyable it was too!!! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 18 2018, 12:39 PM
Post #879

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 09:13 AM) *
It's definitely culture not teaching, but as you are one you are obviously going to turn a blind eye to it - you are part of the problem!

Can you show me some evidence of two penguins walking thousands of miles across desserts to get on a big boat that already had millions of animals on it?

So you think there's a culture of paedophilia within the Catholic community? You really are an idiot.

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Oct 18 2018, 12:45 PM
Post #880

Advanced Member

Well you're a paedo sympathiser which is way worse, I hope you don't have children.

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:56 AM