Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keep an eye out, Runt driver (male)
gel
post May 30 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 337

If anyone happens to see an old Blue metallic Fiesta starting X147, suggest you steer well clear, as he is a hit & run driver who was heading for Newbury on A34 when I bumped into him....well he into me actually. angry.gif

I & my witness may not have all of 2nd part of registration correct, so if anyone sees I'd appreciate knowing where it parks up, as it will carry my paint on it's front offside!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GMR
post May 30 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (gel @ May 30 2010, 01:46 PM) *
If anyone happens to see an old Blue metallic Fiesta starting X147, suggest you steer well clear, as he is a hit & run driver who was heading for Newbury on A34 when I bumped into him....well he into me actually. angry.gif

I & my witness may not have all of 2nd part of registration correct, so if anyone sees I'd appreciate knowing where it parks up, as it will carry my paint on it's front offside!

Did you contact the police?

+Quote Post
Strafin
post May 30 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

Will keep my eye out. Someone tried that after hitting me the other week, but I managed to catch him.

+Quote Post
GMR
post May 30 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ May 30 2010, 02:45 PM) *
Will keep my eye out. Someone tried that after hitting me the other week, but I managed to catch him.

And?

+Quote Post
Strafin
post May 30 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ May 30 2010, 02:47 PM) *
And?

He was some doddery old git. Didn't even realise he'd done it. Got all his details and informed my insurers. He's made a claim against me saying I went through a red light (we were next to each other), so we'll see what happens.

+Quote Post
GMR
post May 30 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ May 30 2010, 03:19 PM) *
He was some doddery old git. Didn't even realise he'd done it. Got all his details and informed my insurers. He's made a claim against me saying I went through a red light (we were next to each other), so we'll see what happens.

So it is still an ongoing investigation? Good luck.

+Quote Post
spartacus
post May 30 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 221

QUOTE (Strafin @ May 30 2010, 03:19 PM) *
Didn't even realise he'd done it. Got all his details and informed my insurers. He's made a claim against me saying I went through a red light (we were next to each other), so we'll see what happens.
When he finds out that you're the sort of driver who gets speeding tickets on Monks Lane and 'didn't even realise you'd done it' (because you weren't quite au fait with the finer points of traffic law) you might not be quite so smug...

+Quote Post
Strafin
post May 30 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Firstly I did know that I had done it, and stated that I wasn't after sympathy was just curious as to the actual law, rather than I all the hearsay I found online. Secondly breaking a speed limit and actually driving into somebody which such force that you move their car sideways are a little different don't you think? And where's the smugness in my post?

+Quote Post
gel
post May 31 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ May 30 2010, 04:16 PM) *
So it is still an ongoing investigation? Good luck.

Yes ongoing with Hants Old Bill; miscreant had been seen by me & witness performing childish/dangerous
undertaking stunts as we headed north, and this was his parting shot.

He knew alright and actually glanced at me as he drove into n/side door!

Not certain if there are many cameras from Tot Hill up to say Newbury exits. huh.gif

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jun 2 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

QUOTE (gel @ May 30 2010, 01:46 PM) *

Can you give me a bit more detail to what the car looked like... possibly had alloys? Window tints? What did the driver look like because you said he glanced at you. I'm always (good) on the road... hence the name so if you know of anything else about the car and the person driving it, let me know here. Number plate and car sounds very familiar!!! Oh and how young did he look? Thanks.

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
gel
post Jun 2 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jun 2 2010, 11:49 AM) *
Can you give me a bit more detail to what the car looked like... possibly had alloys? Window tints? What did the driver look like because you said he glanced at you. I'm always (good) on the road... hence the name so if you know of anything else about the car and the person driving it, let me know here. Number plate and car sounds very familiar!!! Oh and how young did he look? Thanks.

Late teens, fair hair; don't recall on tints.
Was on his own.
I wasn't looking at his wheels to be honest but his car body crunching into mine!! angry.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Jun 2 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (gel @ Jun 2 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Was on his own.
I wasn't looking at his wheels to be honest but his car body crunching into mine!! angry.gif

Good luck if you find him.

Probably wasn't insured so a clip round the ear is probably all you will be able to satisfy yourself with! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jun 4 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gel @ Jun 2 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Was on his own.

The only problem your going to get is this... Newbury is infested by Blue metallic Fiestas with loud exhausts or with alloys. I know a few of them and yes their in their late teens. If i notice a bit of a paint mark on the front, i'll be having words. I'll keep in mind of that first part of the number plate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gel
post Jun 4 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jun 4 2010, 01:43 PM) *
The only problem your going to get is this... Newbury is infested by Blue metallic Fiestas with loud exhausts or with alloys. I know a few of them and yes their in their late teens. If i notice a bit of a paint mark on the front, i'll be having words. I'll keep in mind of that first part of the number plate.

Old Bill on today; wink.gif have narrowed down to 1 individual residing in this area.

+Quote Post
gel
post Jun 17 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Pleased to say that Winchester Traffic Police have investigated and found the guilty party,
and now passed to TVP as miscreant resides little further up the A34 in Oxon, as do the witnesses.

Miscreant had nerve to ring me yesterday to say how upsetting this was for him, would you credit it.

I'm upset:

[*]that he drove into my car
[*]drove off Northwards clearly having felt shunt
[*]is wasting a lot of my time getting damage sorted!

+Quote Post
Andy1
post Jun 17 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (gel @ Jun 17 2010, 01:24 PM) *
Pleased to say that Winchester Traffic Police have investigated and found the guilty party,
and now passed to TVP as miscreant resides little further up the A34 in Oxon, as do the witnesses.

Miscreant had nerve to ring me yesterday to say how upsetting this was for him, would you credit it.

I'm upset:

[*]that he drove into my car
[*]drove off Northwards clearly having felt shunt
[*]is wasting a lot of my time getting damage sorted!

Not to mention they now have your phone number

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jun 17 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (Andy1 @ Jun 17 2010, 03:31 PM) *
Not to mention they now have your phone number

Quite.... Thats VERY surprising that the law give out your number... I would be damned angry

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jun 17 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

Yes...just try asking the old beak for their details (assuming it was the old beak that gave them, of course)!!! angry.gif

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jun 18 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Congrats... what's his name? lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
ossy1
post Jun 19 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 182

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jun 17 2010, 04:33 PM) *
Quite.... Thats VERY surprising that the law give out your number... I would be damned angry

Highly unlikely however they would habe given out name and address as required by law after an accident. Quiet easy to use that all most extinct service known as directory enquires......
On the other hand the other driver is entitled to your address is having your number that much more of an issue??

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:37 PM