Reply to this topicStart new topic
> May Paxman Corbyn
x2lls
post May 31 2017, 12:56 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

Yes, Theresa May has her faults, there is no one that is perfect. But, she has no history of mixing with the IRA, or Communist views. Yes , she has altered a few things in the manifesto, I don't find that lies, but, thinking again, She also and did admit that she had got a few things wrong, she said it was her responsibility, she did not try to pass the buck.. I would rather a person be like that. Also when Paxman said she was against Brexit, she admitted yes, but the British people wanted it, by the majority and she will get the best deal of the U.K. She was very straightforward.

Thoughts? Responses to?

For the record, I fully agree.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post May 31 2017, 01:29 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

She's lied more than once and approves of hunting with hounds: fail. Corbyn:fail and only has any support due to the peace poor job May is making of things.

I have no respect or time for either.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post May 31 2017, 05:52 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

I thought we still had party politics in the UK. One thing came across loud and clear, Theresa May is now the personification of the Conservative Party; if you are a Conservative and disagree with her; tough. Jeremy Corbyn is simply the Leader of the Labour Party; so you and indeed he, are free to disagree with Labour policy; real democracy.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:36 PM