IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victoria Park, Extending well used facilities...
Iommi
post Aug 4 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (HeatherW @ Aug 4 2011, 06:34 PM) *
That is my point, you have all not shut up but have continued it over days. In your case for revenge it seems (you and GMR are always at it with each other). I agree that GMR is a plonker but you take the biscuit. You not only add to the drivel that has already been said, but you do it in different names. For what purpose I can only guess. I presume you are out of work and are bored with life and that is why you use this forum as a second home. You are the biggest hypocrite and plonker on here Iommi or whatever you are calling yourself at this moment in time. Responding only proves my point. Let it rest and move on and let us get this thread back to where On the edge put it.

Hypocrite.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Aug 4 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (HeatherW @ Aug 4 2011, 06:40 PM) *
I will leave you to it. You do have a point though. By continuing will only make me as bad as you. Bye!

You are right there.

QUOTE (HeatherW @ Aug 4 2011, 06:40 PM) *
You Billy1, GMR and a few others deserve each other.

Next time you see him, tell GMR he should fight his own battles.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Aug 4 2011, 06:17 PM
Post #43

Guests

HeatherW.

I do not work for NTC, who are responsible for Victoria Park.

I have not been posting much over the last few months, but have contributed a few new topics which created quite a lot of interest.

I try not to take the bait with you know who, but I find it hard when he makes such untrue and unfair comments.

I'm disappointed to read that you feel that I'm in the same category as him.

Bill1.

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Aug 4 2011, 07:18 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

I have read the thread again and other than a certain comment from Rusty Bullet (who I have no idea is), I think everyone has been quite restrained. Especially taking into account the provocation from GMR. I think HeatherW has been put up to it.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 4 2011, 07:26 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Aug 4 2011, 07:17 PM) *
HeatherW.

I do not work for NTC, who are responsible for Victoria Park.

I have not been posting much over the last few months, but have contributed a few new topics which created quite a lot of interest.

I try not to take the bait with you know who, but I find it hard when he makes such untrue and unfair comments.

I'm disappointed to read that you feel that I'm in the same category as him.

Bill1.

Interesting. Billy, by jumping in and attacking and destroying this thread you are not only responsible but an even worse culprit. You said in your previous post that you didn't want to drag it down even more and then proceed to do exactly that. That makes you worse and a bigger hypocrite.

As for HeatherW I do agree with what she says, but as Iommi pointed out, by adding to it has made matters worse. I think this thread would have died a death or got on with the original discussion if it wasn't for her comments; whether justified or not.

I have no doubt that Billy and Iommi, and all his aliases, will to continue doing what they said they won't do and reply; thus creating an every increasing circle. I will agree with Billy1 that I am not in the same category as him.... there is no way I am that bad.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 4 2011, 07:29 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Aug 4 2011, 08:18 PM) *
I have read the thread again and other than a certain comment from Rusty Bullet (who I have no idea is), I think everyone has been quite restrained. Especially taking into account the provocation from GMR. I think HeatherW has been put up to it.

That is ironic coming from you. "Been put up to it" when you use different names on here to criticise and give the impression you are not alone. Apart from Billy.

I fight my own battles and I will continue to do so, unlike some.

+Quote Post
user23
post Aug 4 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Aug 4 2011, 08:18 PM) *
Why not use the Ignore function?

It saves a lot of bickering as you no longer see the posts of the forum's wind up merchants.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 4 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE (user23 @ Aug 4 2011, 08:30 PM) *
Why not use the Ignore function?

It saves a lot of bickering as you no longer see the posts of the forum's wind up merchants.

How do you know when you've got people on 'ignore'?

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Aug 4 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

There are rules of the forum that are being broken here mainly, I'm afraid to say, by HeatherW. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Aug 4 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #50

Guests

I don't use multi identities either.

That is all I have to say on this matter, let's get back to healthy/sensible debating yeah? (i.e. not suggesting people/groups/authorities are not capable of thinking).

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:52 AM