IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Congestion at Thatcham Station, Traffic survey approved but no bridge will be built
Richard Garvie
post Oct 27 2011, 03:32 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,076

Congrats to the two ward councillors for securing £12,000 of funding for a traffic survey at Thatcham Station. I'm not sure in all honesty what it will achieve though when the council have already ruled out a bridge and / or any measures that require investment but I guess it's a step in the right direction. The £12,000 has been taken out of the members pot which is used for projects in individual members wards.

I was pretty scathing of both members when I asked the council about this previously to find they had done nothing, and it's only fair that I should give them some credit for starting to do something about it (better late than never). They have a long way to go, their pledge was to look far and wide to resolve the issue, and I for one hope they can sort it out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
On the edge
post Oct 28 2011, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

Well XJ even the railway company admit that the crossing sensors were cheap and take no account of the speed, or breaking distance of the train. So, simply to cope with the odd few very fast trains, hundreds of people are inconvenienced whilst the clapped out old junk running the local services limp along the line.

NB - not really surprised that FGW don't want to slow these things down; it takes them so long to get any speed up at all.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Oct 29 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 28 2011, 05:21 PM) *
Well XJ even the railway company admit that the crossing sensors were cheap and take no account of the speed, or breaking distance of the train. So, simply to cope with the odd few very fast trains, hundreds of people are inconvenienced whilst the clapped out old junk running the local services limp along the line.

Not getting into that one again OTE!
You have your opinion - live with it!
P.S. The trains, although being in a poor state in your opinion, don't usually break.
They do often brake though! tongue.gif
QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 28 2011, 05:21 PM) *
NB - not really surprised that FGW don't want to slow these things down; it takes them so long to get any speed up at all.

Network Rail control the crossing - not FGW.
It is manually controlled from the signal box at Colthrop.
The raising of the barriers IS automatic and happens AS SOON AS the line is clear.

+Quote Post
Richard Garvie
post Oct 29 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,076

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Oct 29 2011, 10:02 AM) *
It is manually controlled from the signal box at Colthrop.
The raising of the barriers IS automatic and happens AS SOON AS the line is clear.

Soon to be transferred to the Didcot Control Centre, which will result in slightly longer durations of the barriers being down as it will be automatic.

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Oct 29 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:29 PM) *
Soon to be transferred to the Didcot Control Centre, which will result in slightly longer durations of the barriers being down as it will be automatic.

Nope, will still be manually controlled but yes, as you say, from Didcot.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Oct 29 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Oct 29 2011, 01:11 PM) *
Nope, will still be manually controlled but yes, as you say, from Didcot.

What a shame - yet more missed opportunity. I thought we were supposed to be investing in modernising the railway.

When this line was built, it was designed for steam trains travelling at 50mph max. On the roads, horses and carts. since then, the roads have been metalled, straightened and made much safer for higher speed traffic. What's happened on the railway? Very little. Where there are significant dangers such as level crossings, why should rail speeds not be restricted? Yes, would hold up a few rail passengers a few minutes - so what?

Note, dear Biker1, how about getting Didcot to sponsor saving one of the Turbo trains? Would be one less we'd have to put up with and they could do with a new lavatory.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Oct 30 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 29 2011, 07:29 PM) *
Where there are significant dangers such as level crossings, why should rail speeds not be restricted? Yes, would hold up a few rail passengers a few minutes - so what?

One minute you are complaining about "the clapped out old junk running the local services limp along the line" and then in this post you are suggesting that trains are slowed down to reduce inconvenience to road users!

Are you suggesting that this is imposed at the 7000 level crossings in Britain or just make Thatcham a special case?

P.S. How slowing down trains reduces the waiting time at level crossings is a mystery to me.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Oct 30 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Oct 30 2011, 11:39 AM) *
.....How slowing down trains reduces the waiting time at level crossings is a mystery to me.

Well you are always claiming that trains need a massive distance to stop - presumably, less fast, less distance. Or is that another example of where the railways have bent the laws of physics to satisfy commercial ends?

Why not slow the whole railway? Or is the alternative of finding a better way to stop trains too hard to even consider. We can get a man on the moon these days you know!

The speed of the train has nothing to do with the comfort on board.

The 'Turbo' trains were apparently designed using bus technology. I would love to meet the designer / manager / technocrat who actually thought that the passenger accommodation was anywhere suitable. Or indeed, the people who believe that it is still acceptable in customer service terms to keep these design errors in operation. Frankly, the mindsets that do are clearly troubled! I wonder how they travel to work or indeed how they live at home?

Painful though it may be, this is again evidence that the 'age of the train' is well passed its sell by date.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
NWNREADER
post Oct 30 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 30 2011, 04:12 PM) *
Well you are always claiming that trains need a massive distance to stop - presumably, less fast, less distance. Or is that another example of where the railways have bent the laws of physics to satisfy commercial ends?
I'd guess a train takes longer to stop than a car because the coefficient of friction factor is so different. I do, however, doubt the necessity to close the barrier as soon as a train leaves Newbury Station (and I know that does happen through the wonders of mobile phone technology...)
Why not slow the whole railway? Or is the alternative of finding a better way to stop trains too hard to even consider. Hi-grip wheels/rails? Interesting, but doubt the practicalityWe can get a man on the moon these days you know! Not for the last 39 years......

The speed of the train has nothing to do with the comfort on board. That is not a completely correct statement

The 'Turbo' trains were apparently designed using bus technology. I would love to meet the designer / manager / technocrat who actually thought that the passenger accommodation was anywhere suitable. Or indeed, the people who believe that it is still acceptable in customer service terms to keep these design errors in operation. Frankly, the mindsets that do are clearly troubled! I wonder how they travel to work or indeed how they live at home? Apart from the way the passengers conduct themselves, the trains are broadly comparable to other services in Europe. As for the design, if the current one is so poor why not contact FGW etc and propose an improvement? No problem with being unhappy with what is provided, but please have an alternative to offer.

Painful though it may be, this is again evidence that the 'age of the train' is well passed its sell by date. The problem is the lack of investment in train services and rail usage. Mr Beeching did what he was told when the car was to be the mode of transport, leaving nothing to work with when a rail network was recognised as being an element of a national transport infrastructure.

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Oct 30 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

So one shouldn't complain if they don't have a solution?

+Quote Post
NWNREADER
post Oct 30 2011, 03:54 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Oct 30 2011, 04:33 PM) *
So one shouldn't complain if they don't have a solution?

That is not what I said:
No problem with being unhappy with what is provided, but please have an alternative to offer.

Sweeping generalisation about what is wrong doesn't enable even a willing service provider to deliver a solution that addresses the problem....

Say what is wrong, even better, offer a solution. Not necessarily to Blueprint standard, but set out 'the problem'. The seats are uncomfortable? Not enough luggage space? Not enough legroom? Not enough seats?

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Oct 30 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (NWNREADER @ Oct 30 2011, 03:54 PM) *
That is not what I said:
No problem with being unhappy with what is provided, but please have an alternative to offer.

Sweeping generalisation about what is wrong doesn't enable even a willing service provider to deliver a solution that addresses the problem....

Say what is wrong, even better, offer a solution. Not necessarily to Blueprint standard, but set out 'the problem'. The seats are uncomfortable? Not enough luggage space? Not enough legroom? Not enough seats?

Of course I'll clarify. If you've bothered to read previous threads on this issue, its all been explained.

First, the traffic issue. The barriers are down for far too long causing major congestion and delay to road users in an area serving a major commercial zone, an acknowledged fact.

There have been half hearted attempts to solve the problem with a bridge. In spite of how it may seem to the layman, this is quite feasible and economic and has been done elsewhere.

However, if the issue was solved, this would disturb a few residents the other side of the track as the route would become the obvious path to Basingstoke and the M3 - so sharing the burden the majority suffer when the delays occasioned by the crossing mean routing via Newbury is seen as more economic.

However, there is no reason why a solution could not come from the railway itself. The Rail Authorities admit that the equipment controlling the Thatcham crossing is set to cope with the few non stopping high speed trains using the line and not the local trains.

These local trains, employing an outdated design based on bus technology do not travel at anywhere near the speed and have trouble accelerating anyway. The train sets are themselves life expired and from a passenger view noisy and dirty. So:-

1. Install better control equipment that is available 'off the shelf' as Transport for London use it. This is able to recognise the type and characteristics of the trains concerned and so should reduce the gate close time significantly.

2. Replace the time expired train sets with modern and more effective units. Siemens and Bombadier are both willing and able to provide trains with far more effective acceleration and breaking.

In both cases, in accounting terms, the equipment would have been written off - so any new investment commercially viable. Locally SW Trains have managed to re-equip their fleet - no reason why it shouldn't happen in Thames Valley. Electrification is too far off to wait.

To see just how to run a clean and efficient train service, take a trip to Glasgow, where a division of the same Company, using the self same units can run a clean and efficient service. However, although in Scotland the trains are much. much cleaner and carpeted, they are still

lacking leg room
cramped seating even in 1st class
very noisy
badly ventilated
difficult for for standing passengers

Hope the above is sufficient; and not simply sweeping generalisations. And before you think otherwise, yes, I do complain, in writing, by phone and in person. So then, there are the problems and some easily achievable solutions.

Have to say, in my opinion, Newbury people will often grumble, but then are generally willing to simply accept the status quo - which is often second best. i.e. a hospital without a maternity unit, a one way bridge over the Kennet....

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Oct 30 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 30 2011, 07:36 PM) *
Of course I'll clarify. If you've bothered to read previous threads on this issue, its all been explained.

First, the traffic issue. The barriers are down for far too long causing major congestion and delay to road users in an area serving a major commercial zone, an acknowledged fact.

There have been half hearted attempts to solve the problem with a bridge. In spite of how it may seem to the layman, this is quite feasible and economic and has been done elsewhere.

However, if the issue was solved, this would disturb a few residents the other side of the track as the route would become the obvious path to Basingstoke and the M3 - so sharing the burden the majority suffer when the delays occasioned by the crossing mean routing via Newbury is seen as more economic.

However, there is no reason why a solution could not come from the railway itself. The Rail Authorities admit that the equipment controlling the Thatcham crossing is set to cope with the few non stopping high speed trains using the line and not the local trains.

These local trains, employing an outdated design based on bus technology do not travel at anywhere near the speed and have trouble accelerating anyway. The train sets are themselves life expired and from a passenger view noisy and dirty. So:-

1. Install better control equipment that is available 'off the shelf' as Transport for London use it. This is able to recognise the type and characteristics of the trains concerned and so should reduce the gate close time significantly.

2. Replace the time expired train sets with modern and more effective units. Siemens and Bombadier are both willing and able to provide trains with far more effective acceleration and breaking.

In both cases, in accounting terms, the equipment would have been written off - so any new investment commercially viable. Locally SW Trains have managed to re-equip their fleet - no reason why it shouldn't happen in Thames Valley. Electrification is too far off to wait.

To see just how to run a clean and efficient train service, take a trip to Glasgow, where a division of the same Company, using the self same units can run a clean and efficient service. However, although in Scotland the trains are much. much cleaner and carpeted, they are still

lacking leg room
cramped seating even in 1st class
very noisy
badly ventilated
difficult for for standing passengers

Hope the above is sufficient; and not simply sweeping generalisations. And before you think otherwise, yes, I do complain, in writing, by phone and in person. So then, there are the problems and some easily achievable solutions.

Have to say, in my opinion, Newbury people will often grumble, but then are generally willing to simply accept the status quo - which is often second best. i.e. a hospital without a maternity unit, a one way bridge over the Kennet....

1. TFL have NO level crossings.
You cannot automatically control a fully gated, busy crossing.
The signaller DOES recognise the type and characteristics of the trains concerned to reduce the gate close time significantly
2. This is down to the government. As was with SWT who had to replace their slam door 1960's stock to comply with modern safety regulations.
These units only operate in the Thames Valley. They do not exist in Scotland.
Agree with some of your points on the units but as we choose not to invest sufficiently in the railways we get second best.
There was an experiment to replace the old 1st generation units with these which had a separate engine and not underfloor but cost prevailed and we got the Turbos which will remain until electrification. Maybe even after on the Bedwyn service.
Personally I think your criticism of them is a bit over the top but I am finished with that argument.
Noisy - yes
Clapped out - No
Slow - they do 90mph.
Poor leg room and cramped - yes
Can't see an increased problem for standing passengers compared with any other train.
Dirty - often but that is not the train's fault.
They are deep cleaned every night.

I'll leave it there as the same points seem to being raised time again.
As you can see I don't totally disagree with you just trying to provide a balancing view.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Oct 30 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Oct 30 2011, 05:58 PM) *
1. TFL have NO level crossings.
You cannot automatically control a fully gated, busy crossing.
The signaller DOES recognise the type and characteristics of the trains concerned to reduce the gate close time significantly
2. This is down to the government. As was with SWT who had to replace their slam door 1960's stock to comply with modern safety regulations.
These units only operate in the Thames Valley. They do not exist in Scotland.
Agree with some of your points on the units but as we choose not to invest sufficiently in the railways we get second best.
There was an experiment to replace the old 1st generation units with these which had a separate engine and not underfloor but cost prevailed and we got the Turbos which will remain until electrification. Maybe even after on the Bedwyn service.
Personally I think your criticism of them is a bit over the top but I am finished with that argument.
Noisy - yes
Clapped out - No
Slow - they do 90mph.
Poor leg room and cramped - yes
Can't see an increased problem for standing passengers compared with any other train.
Dirty - often but that is not the train's fault.
They are deep cleaned every night.

I'll leave it there as the same points seem to being raised time again.
As you can see I don't totally disagree with you just trying to provide a balancing view.

Rather than replay, simply adding a few facts to the balance.

1. I have it from FGW and can remember seeing a press report some time back where the reason for the delay at Thatcham Crossing is because the system is set to cope with 125mph express trains. I'm going to enjoy going back and suggesting that this response is being economic - because it appears that human signalmen excercise the control and can, therefore, use some intelligence.

2. Speed. Well, a mate of mine was given a speeding ticket for riding a 125cc BSA Bantam at 90mph. Going down hill and took him a good 15 minutes to get there.

3. Deep cleaned!! I'll try and get some photo's. Whoever has the contract is having a laugh - run your fingers along the top of the window frame. And, are we really saying that the people in West Berkshire are more yobbish and dirty than people from Glasgow? That's a sociological change I've missed somewhere.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
blackdog
post Oct 31 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 130

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 30 2011, 07:04 PM) *
2. Speed. Well, a mate of mine was given a speeding ticket for riding a 125cc BSA Bantam at 90mph. Going down hill and took him a good 15 minutes to get there.

When did Bantams shrink? Mine was 175cc - but I never got close to 90.

+Quote Post
NWNREADER
post Oct 31 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE (blackdog @ Oct 31 2011, 06:01 PM) *
When did Bantams shrink? Mine was 175cc - but I never got close to 90.

They didn't shrink, they grew....
The early ones - many MOD green - were 125cc.....

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Richard Garvie   Congestion at Thatcham Station   Oct 27 2011, 03:32 PM
- - xjay1337   What's the point of doing a survey if they won...   Oct 27 2011, 04:03 PM
- - Turin Machine   Ok, what would you do about the problem, go on, en...   Oct 27 2011, 04:07 PM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Oct 27 2011, 05:07...   Oct 27 2011, 04:15 PM
- - Turin Machine   where ? how ?   Oct 27 2011, 04:30 PM
- - betsy   Across the line at Thatcham Station of course...   Oct 27 2011, 04:47 PM
- - Richard Garvie   What the officers told me: Dear Mr Garvie, ...   Oct 27 2011, 05:01 PM
|- - Cognosco   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 27 2011, 06:0...   Oct 27 2011, 05:29 PM
- - spartacus   This has been covered numerous times locally in th...   Oct 27 2011, 07:00 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (spartacus @ Oct 27 2011, 08:00 PM)...   Oct 27 2011, 08:33 PM
- - Turin Machine   A bridge would be difficult, the span needed to cl...   Oct 27 2011, 07:04 PM
|- - Lee   QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Oct 27 2011, 08:04...   Nov 3 2011, 10:02 PM
- - NWNREADER   So.... If they 'do nothing', they are let...   Oct 27 2011, 08:48 PM
|- - user23   QUOTE (NWNREADER @ Oct 27 2011, 09:48 PM)...   Oct 27 2011, 08:53 PM
||- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 27 2011, 09:53 PM) Is...   Oct 27 2011, 09:12 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (NWNREADER @ Oct 27 2011, 09:48 PM)...   Oct 27 2011, 08:57 PM
|- - NWNREADER   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 27 2011, 09:5...   Oct 28 2011, 06:06 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (NWNREADER @ Oct 28 2011, 07:06 PM)...   Oct 29 2011, 11:27 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:2...   Oct 29 2011, 11:32 AM
- - spartacus   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 27 2011, 09:3...   Oct 27 2011, 08:58 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (spartacus @ Oct 27 2011, 09:58 PM)...   Oct 27 2011, 09:03 PM
- - spartacus   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 27 2011, 10:1...   Oct 27 2011, 10:16 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (spartacus @ Oct 27 2011, 11:16 PM)...   Oct 27 2011, 10:21 PM
- - spartacus   You could go round in endless circles on this type...   Oct 27 2011, 11:02 PM
- - Richard Garvie   I take your point. The only way it could be paid f...   Oct 27 2011, 11:14 PM
- - Alice   As a cheaper solution to help ease the congestion,...   Oct 28 2011, 08:12 AM
|- - Biker1   QUOTE (Alice @ Oct 28 2011, 09:12 AM) As ...   Oct 28 2011, 08:18 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Alice @ Oct 28 2011, 09:12 AM) As ...   Oct 28 2011, 09:24 AM
||- - Biker1   QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Oct 28 2011, 10:24 AM)...   Oct 28 2011, 12:31 PM
|- - Strafin   QUOTE (Alice @ Oct 28 2011, 09:12 AM) As ...   Oct 28 2011, 01:11 PM
- - xjay1337   Biker, I don't think anyone is questioning the...   Oct 28 2011, 01:17 PM
|- - NWNREADER   QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 30 2011, 06:36 P...   Oct 30 2011, 06:13 PM
- - spartacus   PLEASE.... Can I suggest you give the earlier link...   Oct 28 2011, 05:02 PM
- - Bofem   RG. When New Greenham Park was created, the Trust ...   Oct 29 2011, 05:59 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Bofem @ Oct 29 2011, 06:59 AM) All...   Oct 29 2011, 08:45 AM
- - user23   In one thread Richard is moaning about the lack of...   Oct 29 2011, 07:23 AM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 29 2011, 08:23 AM) In...   Oct 29 2011, 11:31 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:3...   Oct 29 2011, 11:34 AM
||- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Oct 29 2011, 12:34 PM)...   Oct 29 2011, 11:40 AM
||- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:4...   Oct 29 2011, 11:42 AM
||- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:4...   Oct 29 2011, 11:44 AM
|- - user23   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 11:3...   Oct 30 2011, 06:34 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 30 2011, 06:34 PM) Pe...   Oct 30 2011, 10:11 PM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 30 2011, 10:1...   Oct 30 2011, 10:16 PM
|- - user23   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 30 2011, 10:1...   Oct 30 2011, 10:18 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 30 2011, 10:18 PM) Ha...   Oct 31 2011, 04:52 AM
- - Biker1   You can have the argument about crossing times ...   Oct 29 2011, 09:27 AM
|- - user23   QUOTE (Biker1 @ Oct 29 2011, 10:27 AM) Yo...   Oct 29 2011, 10:16 AM
|- - Cognosco   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 29 2011, 11:16 AM) Su...   Oct 29 2011, 10:26 AM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 29 2011, 11:16 AM) Su...   Oct 29 2011, 11:32 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Oct 29 2011, 12:3...   Oct 29 2011, 11:38 AM
- - Andy Capp   I don't think it is a waste of money if the st...   Oct 29 2011, 11:00 AM
- - Andy Capp   Perhaps OTE would clarify?   Oct 30 2011, 04:10 PM
- - spartacus   QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 30 2011, 04:12 P...   Oct 30 2011, 09:29 PM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (spartacus @ Oct 30 2011, 09:29 PM)...   Oct 30 2011, 09:43 PM
- - NWNREADER   I may be mistaken, but as best my brain cell remem...   Oct 30 2011, 10:21 PM
- - NWNREADER   Good to see a suggestion, but the feasibility woul...   Nov 3 2011, 10:15 PM
- - Andy Capp   You're still talking of millions for the road ...   Nov 3 2011, 10:16 PM
- - Lee   I guess it's just a case of showing it's n...   Nov 3 2011, 10:18 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (Lee @ Nov 3 2011, 10:18 PM) I gues...   Nov 4 2011, 08:25 AM
|- - NWNREADER   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Nov 4 2011, 08:25...   Nov 4 2011, 10:48 AM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (NWNREADER @ Nov 4 2011, 10:48 AM) ...   Nov 4 2011, 11:00 AM
|- - xjay1337   QUOTE (dannyboy @ Nov 4 2011, 11:00 AM) T...   Nov 4 2011, 11:11 AM
|- - Lee   QUOTE (dannyboy @ Nov 4 2011, 12:00 PM) T...   Nov 4 2011, 11:11 AM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (Lee @ Nov 4 2011, 11:11 AM) Apart ...   Nov 4 2011, 11:31 AM
- - xjay1337   So what is actually going to happen? Another £12k ...   Nov 4 2011, 08:59 AM
|- - Andy Capp   QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Nov 4 2011, 08:59 AM) S...   Nov 4 2011, 09:32 AM
- - dannyboy   What the should have been said was - there will n...   Nov 4 2011, 09:51 AM
- - xjay1337   Lee!   Nov 4 2011, 11:28 AM
- - On the edge   Think we are also forgetting Newbury / West Berksh...   Nov 4 2011, 11:55 AM
|- - blackdog   QUOTE (On the edge @ Nov 4 2011, 11:55 AM...   Nov 4 2011, 01:31 PM
|- - On the edge   QUOTE (blackdog @ Nov 4 2011, 01:31 PM) N...   Nov 4 2011, 02:33 PM
|- - On the edge   QUOTE (blackdog @ Nov 4 2011, 01:31 PM) N...   Nov 4 2011, 02:33 PM
- - Richard Garvie   I never promised a bridge. I'm only asking que...   Nov 4 2011, 12:07 PM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Nov 4 2011, 12:07...   Nov 4 2011, 12:17 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (dannyboy @ Nov 4 2011, 12:17 PM) H...   Nov 4 2011, 12:23 PM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Nov 4 2011, 12:23...   Nov 4 2011, 12:26 PM
|- - Richard Garvie   QUOTE (dannyboy @ Nov 4 2011, 12:26 PM) W...   Nov 4 2011, 03:57 PM
|- - dannyboy   QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Nov 4 2011, 03:57...   Nov 4 2011, 04:04 PM
- - xjay1337   Aside from Newbury and Thatcham where 70% of the p...   Nov 4 2011, 01:40 PM
|- - blackdog   QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Nov 4 2011, 01:40 PM) A...   Nov 4 2011, 07:33 PM
- - Biker1   Just a thought, but I would it not be even more of...   Nov 4 2011, 04:21 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 10:54 AM