IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Name Suggestions for Thatcham Development, ....WBC might wish they hadn't asked!
wabbit
post Oct 26 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 312

As we all seem to need cheering up a bit and this forum has become a little pedantic and ill-tempered in places... and WBC have asked for suggestions for naming the the new Over 55's' housing development in Thatcham town centre... I thought I'd start the ball rolling with my suggestion: CHAVVIEW COURT.

The marketing blurb could then describe the panoramic view such privileged residents might have of the 'nightlife' in Olde Thatcham Towne..., the diverse selection of shops (estate agent/take-away/estate agent/restaurant/estate agent/tattoo parlour)... the fun activities to be had right on their doorstep (see how many chavs you can fit in a Co-op trolley and then upend outside Barclays Bank)..., the great 'characters' whiling away their time supping on a can of Special Brew on a bench in the Broadway...

Hey... are there any of these apartments left...I'm quite tempted!! laugh.gif

--------------------
You can't shake hands with a clenched fist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jayjay
post Oct 26 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

QUOTE (wabbit @ Oct 26 2010, 12:45 PM) *
As we all seem to need cheering up a bit and this forum has become a little pedantic and ill-tempered in places... and WBC have asked for suggestions for naming the the new Over 55's' housing development in Thatcham town centre... I thought I'd start the ball rolling with my suggestion: CHAVVIEW COURT.

The marketing blurb could then describe the panoramic view such privileged residents might have of the 'nightlife' in Olde Thatcham Towne..., the diverse selection of shops (estate agent/take-away/estate agent/restaurant/estate agent/tattoo parlour)... the fun activities to be had right on their doorstep (see how many chavs you can fit in a Co-op trolley and then upend outside Barclays Bank)..., the great 'characters' whiling away their time supping on a can of Special Brew on a bench in the Broadway...

Hey... are there any of these apartments left...I'm quite tempted!! laugh.gif

I read the first paragraph and thought you were discussing chav pensioners laugh.gif The thiought of 80 year old ladies with hair extensions, tattoo's and mini skirts made me laugh.

+Quote Post
ossy1
post Oct 26 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 182

QUOTE (Jayjay @ Oct 26 2010, 01:58 PM) *
I read the first paragraph and thought you were discussing chav pensioners laugh.gif The thiought of 80 year old ladies with hair extensions, tattoo's and mini skirts made me laugh.

That time is coming....lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 10:09 AM